Job Title: Outbound Sales Advisor
Salary: £7.20 – £8.00 plus uncapped commissions (OTE £25,000)
Hours of Work: Various shift patterns between 10am and 8pm including 1 in 3 Saturdays
At EC Outsourcing we are currently going through a period of rapid growth due to client expansion and we have opportunities for career driven and passionate individuals to join our team.
Based in Boldon, Tyne and Wear, we have a diverse mix of opportunities to suit a wide range of candidates throughout our contact centre. We are looking for motivated and resilient people to work on behalf of some of the UK leading brands in the utilities market.
As we provide full training and support previous experience is not essential, all we ask is that you take advantage of our comprehensive sales and product training.
The job details:
The role of an Outbound Sales Advisor involves contacting non existing customers with the aim of transferring their supplier. Your main responsibilities will involved
· Achieving all of the required minimum sales targets and KPI’s as set by your Manager
· Overcoming all customer objections
· Having the ability to ask the correct questions in terms of establishing the customers’ current circumstances and needs
· Use all information gathered to find the right product that best fits the customers’ needs
· Ability to build excellent rapport with the customer to establish needs and secure their business
· Communicating clearly and professionally to ensure the customer fully understands the process
· The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues were necessary
What Does The Right Candidate Look Like?
EC are looking for people who are driven to succeed in our business and achieve all targets set for them, this involves:
· Immersing yourself as part of our culture and flourishing in our training and development programme
· Maintaining a positive and determined mind set at all times
· Ensuring profound listening and communication skills to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
What Do We Offer?
At EC we invest in staff and do our best to ensure high employee satisfaction, as a business we offer the following benefits:
· Incentives including cash for sales, holidays and days out
· Opportunity to progress within the business up to Management Level
· Full induction, training, coaching and ongoing support for all individuals
· Being part of charity and fundraising days and activities
· Additional length of service benefits
· Free Parking
· Discounted Local Gym Membership
· Platinum Membership to a staff benefit programme which includes free mobile phone insurance, 50% in over 7,000 restaurants, reduced cinema tickets and other discounts in superstores and on the high street.